Turn in your unused or expired medications for safe disposal October 28, 2017, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Prescription Drug Drop Off—DRIVE-THRU
Zanesville-Muskingum County Health Department
205 N. 7th Street, Zanesville OH
- Prescription and over the counter tablets, capsules and liquid dosage.
- Intra-venous solutions, injectables and needles.
We DO NOT accept:
- Illicit substances such as marijuana or methamphetamine.
- You may leave medications in original containers, but it is not necessary.
- This program is free and anonymous. Personal information will be cut off the original containers and destroyed.
For information: call 454-9741 or visit www.zmchd.org.