Drug Take Back Day flyer April 2018


    1. Jennifer Hiestand Post author

      Hi Elena –

      Please call 740-454-9741 and report the sewage complaint OR you can report it on our website: click on the Environmental tab at the top of the page, scroll down and click on Sewage Systems, then scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on Nuisance Complaint Form.

      Jennifer Hiestand, Public Information Officer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *